Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Belief

I was listening to the radio a few hours ago and caught myself completely engaged in some words spoken on this show. So I did some research and found the excerpt I was looking for. These are three writings by Unknown Authors about Belief. Everyone should read them and see what you can take from them.

Beliefs–Author Unknown.

“I believe –that we don’t have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
I believe–that no matter how good a friend is they’re going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
I believe–that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
I believe–that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartaches for life.
I believe–that it’s taken me a long time to become the person I want to be.
I believe–that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
I believe–that we are responsible for what we do–no matter how we feel.
I believe–that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
I believe–that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.
I believe–that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing, and have the best time.
I believe–that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you’re down, will be the ones to help you get back up.
I believe–that sometimes when I’m angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn’t give me the right to be cruel.
I believe–that it isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
I believe–that no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.
I believe–that you shouldn’t be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.
I believe–that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don’t even know you.
I believe–that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help.
I believe–that the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.”



Believe–Author Unknown

“I believe that all life is connected
I believe that human consciousness is not confined to the physical being
I believe that beauty is life displaying the essence of its true being.
I believe that love is the act that tries to bring beauty into being
I believe that love is the glue and the bridge.
I believe that real heroes in life are battlers and the givers, and those that are both are extra special
I believe in the worth of little things–in smiles, in hugs, in laughs, in ’well done!’ ‘You’re good,’ ‘Thanks’
I believe that when I have enjoyed myself, I should tell those who have made it so
I believe in the joy in a sparkling eye
I believe that the whole is much bigger than the sum of the parts
I believe in being one’s own best friend
I believe in facing each day anew and leaving behind the troubles and mistakes of yesterday
I believe that one of the best things I can do for others is to show them I believe in them
I believe all women are treasures
I believe in helping people up
I believe that the worth of my life will depend on how I have loved and laughed, cared and shared and not on the length of my years or the balance in my account
I believe that no matter what my circumstances, I can succeed, for success is how I face life
I believe that if I do not give my best, I cheat only myself
I believe that fortune favors me much more when I have a goal
I believe in balance and harmony, that at some time during the day it is important to rest and be still and enjoy the moment
I believe everyone is somebody and somebody is everyone.”

Writing by an Unknown Author

"I wish for you…
Comfort on difficult days, Smiles when sadness intrudes, Rainbows to follow the clouds, Laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, Gentle hugs when spirits sag, Friendships to brighten your being, Beauty for your eyes to see, Confidence for when you doubt, Faith, so that you can believe, Courage to know yourself, Patience to accept the truth…”

1 comment:

bani said...

Wow Falon. You have no idea what these words mean to me at this very moment. Thanks for making me feel good inside. I love you!! MUAH!